Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rouge de Garance


...my stomach just did a flip flop when I read that Rouge de Garance is looking for 4 US designers (they are a French co, as if you couldn't tell by the name). I am so excited. I would be honored to be chosen...here are 2 of the LO's I am submitting. I can honestly say that I feel these are some of my favorite pages I have ever done. I absolutely LOVE how they turned out. If you want some of the Rouge de Garance papers for yourself, you better run down to K2 because they are going fast. TFL
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

3 comments:

mama j said...

Absolutely AMAZING! Wow--can you imagine being chosen???? Keep us updated! Great work!

Vicky said...

Great papers and great layouts, I'm sure you will have no problems with your application for the design team. Good luck!!!

Cathy said...

Nikki, you are my inspiration! These two layouts are beautiful. I wish you all the luck in the world with this design team application. My thoughts are with you and my fingers are crossed.

I have never see such amazing layouts before. They really touched me. I will be going and buying those papers!
love you
cathy