Thursday, March 29, 2007

5 more LO's

I made this LO to show my love for sewing. All the elements on the page are attached with sewing pins.
This is the first time Ryan and Lori held Brody.
I made this funky transparency from a skull and crossbones I downloaded then traced. I hand drew the "love rocks". I journaled on another transparency and painted underneath it so you could read my journaling. I sewed the transparency down.
I found this great wooden soda box at an antique mall a couple of years ago and just love how it holds my supplies. I also love how the Jenni Bowlin and CI papers goes so well together.These are photos of this past Christmas.

Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Great layouts. I like the one about sewing. Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Diana Kraul??

Anonymous said...

I love you new layouts - especially when it lets me see more of the people I've come to love. Looking for your chocolate cake recipie (Lori's favorite). I will save you torn strips from pieces of my quilting fabrics instead of "storing" them all for me. How about a game of "strip" poker next time we visit.