Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Get a hankie a napkin, something to catch the drool

...the next time you walk into K2. I walked in last night as Karen was putting out all the new Scenic Route (oh my gosh, its my fav), Basic Grey, Daisy D's, Cherry Arte... Needless to say I walked out of the store with one of each paper. I went back today (no not to shop) to change out the front windows of the store and of course the more I walked past the Basic Grey magnetic precision tool I talked myself into how much I needed one. Then as I was leaving the UPS man came with a box from Fontwerks and I just had to have one of each of their new papers and one of each of their journaling cards. You better get in their quick because their new CHA arrivals are flying off the shelf. Here is a peek at what the BG magnetic board looks like. It is so awesome...I am so glad I got it. They come with 8 super duper magnets as well as an 18 inch ruler that is magnetic too. Way Cool.
Oh, one more thing. Karen in now carrying Tim Holtz stamps. There are only 3 packs left!!!
I am so excited to start playing with all the goodies I have gotten over the last 2 weeks.
Dream, Design Create
Nikki

No comments: