Friday, January 05, 2007

Great Gifts Ideas using Scrapbook Materials


I got a copy of the book that a lot of my stuff is published in. It is being released at CHA.
The name of the book is Great Gifts Ideas using Scrapbook Materials, by Tweety Jill Publications. My work is on both the front and back cover and my name is mentioned first in the list of artists/designers! (Sorry for bragging, ok no I am not!! :)) I am so excited!!!!
I am hoping that this book will help get my name out there in the world of scrapbooking.
It is a great way to start the new year.

Nikki
Dream, Design and Create

PS Karen has some of her work in it too!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nikki--CONGRATS! Which item on the front is yours? I want to check this out!!! TFS!

Tammy said...

WOW! You go girl! This is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl...I can't wait to check it out at CHA...
peace
Kim

Vicky said...

Excellent!!!! Sounds like the people who published the book really like your work. Great job Nikki, your work is fantastic.