Sunday, January 07, 2007

February ATC class

Next month our ATC meeting will be on Saturday Feb 3rd at 1:00pm.
Our topic will be... STAMPING. I promise it will be so much fun.
As soon as I make some examples I will post them.
The only requirement is the use of at least one stamp when creating your ATC.
There are SO many great acrylic stamps at The Studio right now, so stock up!!!
I am looking forward to see everyone and catching up.

Tammy, Jessie, Cathy and Karen if you would please pass along this info to anyone you know that would be interested, when my computer crashed last week I lost ALL my e-mail addresses.
I really appreciate it.


Dream, Design and Create
Nikki


PS I am sure most of you saw these on K2 blog... i just had to get one for Brody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll email you so you have my address again....didn't you recently have PC issues? UGH!

I'd LOVE to come to ATC again...it's been too long...we'll see how the next month goes...Jan and Feb are soooooooo packed w/ my new position at work!

Oh, I have to tell you something else, off to email you!

xoxo,

Vicky said...

Tjhat's just too cute, they make little sleeprs for everything don't they