Sunday, December 17, 2006

ATC swap

One Wednesday morning (a couple of months ago) I was in K2 and a met a woman named Sue Benner. She was here on vacation, taking a card class that Jo Ann was teaching. We got to talking and she found out that I was the one that started our ATC class. Well, she has a Yahoo Group called "Stamping Scrapping Swapping Democracy". She wanted me to tell my ATCers about her Yahoo Group and that we were welcome to join. (That would mean that you could start swapping ATC's with other women across the country.)
If you would like more info about it you can e-mail her at seashellsbytheseashore@comcast.net or just sign up.
I am sorry it has taken me a while to get this out to all of you.

Nikki
Dream, Design and Create

PS Here are some cool ATC's I found online

No comments: