Friday, November 03, 2006

Headboard "Frame"



I had so much fun making this altered "frame".
The design team at K2(Jocie, Megan and I) are making our own frames to hang on the wall in the studio. The frames are going to display our upcoming classes and a monthly LO (we are going to try and scrap the same photo to show off our different styles).

My "frame" also includes a place to display my ATC's and a place for you to leave me a note!
I can not wait to hear from you.

I absolutely love how this turned out!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be teaching any classes in Dec or Jan., I will be at home taking care of our new baby.
(Tammy will be teaching the ATC class Dec 9th, and then she will tell you the date for Jan. when you meet in Dec.)

Dream, Design and Create.
Love, Nikki

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, my gosh! That is beautiful! Your home must be amazing! I look forward to filling in for you and our prayers continue to be with you and your lovely family.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm so fliipin' in LOVE with this altered headboard! I so want to go garage saleing or something to find one!!! Love what you did to it!!!!

Hope all is well with you Nikki! Miss seeing you around!

Joz

Anonymous said...

How Cool! I once asked someone, what does one DO with all those altered things? and the very indignant answer was, do you have to DO something with it? So I am curious what does one do with one of these gorgeous creations? but might be better off not asking! Excellent creativity, a very original idea!

Anonymous said...

This is a very neat idea...I have never seem anything like this before. Very creative!!