Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Elsie Challenge #7


This weeks challenge was to scrap an artistic photo.
This artistic "statue/sculpture" is displayed on US41 near Marina Jack in Sarasota, Florida.
I just love what this photo stands for.
It reminds me of all of our men and women fighting for our freedom!
A special love for my 2 cousins Seth and Aaron serving our country (one in the US and
one overseas).

Make sure to check out Tammy's blog www.trackoflight.typepad.com to see her LO.

Dream, Design and Create
Nikki

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I LOVE this! Do you know I love that statue???? Did you use the Jenni Bowlin kit on this? I havn't used mine, yet.

Anonymous said...

This is a neat challenge! I am trying to do these challenges by distance (someone telling me what to do) because I havent the book yet, but Ive not gotten past the first one, journaling on strips! Awesome photo!