Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Rhonna -Autumn Leaves Paper


I had so much fun making these 2 LO's. I just loved the Rhonna papers, the Autmn Leaves and Heidi Swapp stamps, the glitter glue and the Zig Brushable pens...
I wanted Riley to remember the snacks that he liked when he was around 2 years old, that is what prompted my first LO.
In the second LO Riley loves playing with Sean's old cell phone. A couple of months ago I caught him playing with it and pretend talking on it... it was so cute. I just got around to scrapping it though.

Dream, Design and Create
Nikki

3 comments:

Tammy said...

They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY :)

Love your layouts girly

Anonymous said...

Read somewhere...that it's your birthday...I tried to catch at K2 but you already left. Wanted to wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday..
peace
Kim,