Saturday, October 21, 2006

My 31st Birthday



...was filled with lots of activity and fun. It actually started on Friday when my girlfriend Tomi had a luncheon at her house with all my girlfriends. She baked me a 2 layer chocolate cake filled with strawberries and covered with strawberry icing and chocolate sprinkles. I got a great clock mug, a cool ring, the book "Living out Loud" that I have been wanting for a long time, and a gift certificate. It was such a fun afternoon. THANKS Tomi for hosting it (and my mug- which I love)and thanks to Elena, Ashley and Meghan for the great gifts!
Saturday morning , I woke to a handmade birthday card from Sean and Riley... they actually dug through my supplies and made me the sweetest card, a great way to start the day!!!
Later that morning I taught a fun ATC class at K2. That afternoon we went to my in-laws to get the cousins together to play. Then Mariann made a wonderful dinner and an ice box cake for me. After dinner we went to the beach to hear the drums...too fun to watch Riley and Kayla listen and play along.
The beautiful flowers are from Gail- Thank You so much!

No comments: