Thursday, September 07, 2006

Supplies needed for ATC class

For the beaded lariat you will need:
1-2 bags of beads in the color of your choice
1 bag of crystals (for sparkle)
2 bags of silver fillers (they do not need to be sterling)
1 bag of small beads (like sead beads or simular)

If you are not going to be making a lariat I have two cloth ones I will be giving away...

And if you are not going to be working on a lariat, please bring your ATC supplies: scrap paper, adhesive and embellishments that you want to use on them.

Please bring your ATC's that you did this past month to show off to the rest of us, can't wait to see what you all made!!!

Dream, Design, Create

Nikki

3 comments:

Tammy said...

If anyone wants to make one of these but doesn't have the beeds and isn't too particular about color, I will be happy to bring them some beads to use. Just let me know ahead of time so that I can plan to bring them.

Anonymous said...

Nikki, Thanks for all your great help and advice today! I really enjoyed making the Clipboard and the ATC was SUPER SUPER FUN! I learned alot and had and really wonderful time! You inspire me. you are so CREATIVE!!!!

Tammy said...

Nikki:
I had a great time! Thanks so much for all the great gifts and the use of your supplies!