Sunday, September 10, 2006

K2 Front Window Display's





The three window display's at K2 are themed Back to School, Fall and Holiday.
I used the large Rusty Pickle chipboard letters to make the "signs". For the Back to school I used Daisy D's paper and Reminisce Paper. For the fall letter I used Daisy D's and for the Holiday I used Scenic Route (i think- Karen, correct me if I am wrong). Anyway, you can find all the great papers at K2.
Can't wait to see what you think of the display's, hope you enjoy them, let me know!
TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki- you are amazing!!! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to our little LSS. We love you and would not be the same without your creativity! Thank you! thank you! Thank you! I can't wait to get down there to see it tomorrow!
Amy