Saturday, September 09, 2006

Classes on Sat a big Hit!!!

I taught 2 classes at K2 on Sat, the Back to School message board and our monthly ATC class. We had so much fun. Most of the girls came to both classes. Everyone was able to complete their clipboards and they looked so great... Then in our ATC class we made our beaded lariats It was just too fun to see what colors everyone came up with.
A big thanks to Joanne, Candi, Charlene, Kathy and Susan for taking the clipboard class!!!! (and Mary too)
And I was so excited that Gail, Ellen and Tammy joined us for the ATC class.
Our monthly challenge for our ATC class is to make 2 ATC with a fall theme (that can be anything from colors, to halloween/thanksgiving icons- anything that makes you think of fall), and 2 ATC's of your choice.
The other assignment is to decorate your clay pot. We will be putting them out for display in our "ATC garden" by our next class.
I will post on my blog as soon as we set our class date! It will probably be the 21st or the 28th of October.
I am so thankful to all of you that came out on Sat., you really made my day.
I just love teaching and I am hearing that you enjoyed yourself too!

Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

3 comments:

Tammy said...

The ATC class was fantastic. I started working on my challenge. This is what I have done so far:
http://trackoflight.typepad.com/track_of_light/

I like the idea I read on the handout about going back to the freedom of childhood art. I used cardboard from a drink sleeve on mine.

Cathy said...

Hi Nikki,
Thanks for teaching the clipbooard class. I jsut love mine. I already hung it up in my kitchen!

You are so talented, I am so jealous!!

Here is my email address so we can talk magnetic paint and stuff! cathymchung@gmail.com

I hope that you are having a great day.

Anonymous said...

I posted an ATC album and post on my blog just for you! Check it out -- hope you like it.