Friday, March 03, 2006

Today marks a milestone...

Well today marks a milestone for me. I started this blog. It was one of my resolutions, and I am so excited to have figured out how to do it. I wanted to do this for a couple of reasons: to keep myself in the computer world on a more consistent basis, to journal more about my own life and the ones around me, and as a personal place to post my work. I also wanted this blog to help me in my journey to get more of my work published. Blogs have opened up an entirely new world to me. In the last couple of months I have been able to read about the lives of some women that I admire in the scrapbooking/design world. It has been fun to see their personal side and see who they scrapbook and why. One of my goals is to get my work out "there" and hopefully inspire others like I have been inspired.

No comments: