Sunday, September 29, 2013

How to add Social Media Icons to Blogger

I am working on re launching my blog and was unsure on how to add social media icons to my sidebar. I found this fantastic tutorial below.


One of the steps includes finding the social media icons on Pinterest, downloading them to your computer, then uploading them to photobucket .INSTEAD of having to upload the icons to photobucket myself, I found "The latest finds icons" already on photobucket and all their icons are ready to copy and paste, Here is the link to their photobucket here.

Note: If you want to link to an email address, you will use mailto: instead of http:// before your web address. In the URL field, enter your email address with the mailto: like this      mailto:nikkiclearypta@gmail.com

Hope you connect with me!

No comments: