Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Energy and Painting

I thought being pregnant while working (outside the house) full time was hard, but that is nothing compared to being pregnant and chasing around an almost 2 year old! The last 6 weeks I felt like I got run over by a truck by about 11 each morning, and that I was going to just die if I couldn't close my eyes for a minute. But, you can't do that!!! I have felt like doing NOTHING but sleep! I took naps when Riley did, and went to bed early (between 8 and 9) every night... All you ladies with multiple kids out there know what I am talking about.

I see a light at the end of the tunnel (at least till the last few weeks of my pregnancy when you are tired again) Finally I am not feeling so tired. I have some energy- Halleluia!!!!

I painted Riley's new room yesterday. It looks really great. The color is wash basin blue-perfect for a little boys room. We are moving Riley to a new room, so we can put the baby in the room across the hall from us. The transition to a new room, bed and area of the house went smooth and without complaints, thank God!

No comments: