Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blogcrastinating

Well I have to say that I have been procrastinating in updating my blog.
My computer was down for 3 weeks, I left to go on vacation, bla bla bla...
I finally sat down today and started blogging.
I cheated and back dated my entries, but I am really glad I did it.
Instead of feeling dread of all that I had to post I actually had alot of fun updating.
Jeanine (one of the awesome girls at K2) had a lot to do with me updating. I was in the store cropping yesterday when she showed me her blog. All I can say is this, WOW! She has tons of posts and doesn't even have internet at home. She goes to the library!!! So I thought NO more excuses. Check out her blog it's www.jeaninepierce.typepad.com

I am really sorry to whoever took the time to check out my blog in the last month and saw no updates. I will be better!

No comments: